Responsible for editing of video footage providing highly creative final films/ clips for use both digitally and for live events.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Client Management
- Storyboard development
- Support Client teams in the preparation of RFP & Proposals as required
- Attend Client pitch/presentation as needed
- Attend Client meetings, calls and reviews across all project related works
• Video Editor Operational Management
- Manage and deliver multiple sized projects of varying complexity within client timeframes and budget
- In-depth knowledge of Healthcare / Pharmaceutical meeting planning (including, but not limited to,
- Investigator Meetings, Advisory Boards, Symposia, Sales, Leadership, Product Launch, Brand Forums to name but a few!
- You will need to have a strong experience with live video capture, green screen, EFP and location-based projects, as well as in the studio, so long days and travel will be required on occasion.
- Minimum of 4 years proven experience as a video editor.
- Have a passion for what you do, a desire to be all engaging, creative and keen to build a unique service offering in-house.
- Accomplished in using many different editing systems, such as Premiere Pro / Avid / Final Cut etc…
- Full understanding of all video/audio formats, storage, app and mobile device interactivity.
- Working knowledge of additional related software e.g. Audition/Adobe CS Suite etc..
- Professional file management.
- Attention to detail / good communication skills.
- Fully proficient with most ENG video cameras, DSLR's and applicable modern production techniques (an advantage)
- Experienced technical support within EFP/ENG audio capture and video lighting equipment (an advantage)
- Set, communicate and drive timelines and priorities within each project
- Communicate, maintain and develop internal relationships
- Manage supplier relationships
- Regular communication and attend meetings within the project team to provide project status updates
- Attend ‘kick off’ meetings ‘briefings’ and ‘de-brief’ meetings as and when required
- Adhere to ‘on-site’ etiquette at all times ensuring a positive representation of touch
• Client Governance
- Ensure compliance with client and company brand guidelines
- Ensure compliance with client and company SLA’s
- Ensure compliance with all client and company privacy and security protocols
- Ensure compliance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) 2018 Regulations
• Budget reconciliation & finance management
- Review client budgets ensuring:
- Client SLA’s are taken into account
- Accurate charging of supplier costs & expenses relevant to budget
- Ensure prompt reconciliation post-event (maximum 30 working days or client specific)
- Manage and submit personal expenses and credit card reconciliations within timeframes specified
- Input of timesheet activity on a weekly basis
•The Big Intimacy
- Ensure personal conduct is consistent with touch values and live those values every day:
- Team Player
- Work collaboratively with touch board directors, peers and all teams to ensure effective delivery of all client projects
- Attend company training days as and when required
- Attend company meetings as and when required
Above all, we want somebody who will enjoy what they do, be a true team player and never be afraid to go the extra mile to exceed client expectations by adding a little bit of touch magenta magic.
Please apply by sending your CV to Jackie Kanhai at firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter outlining why you sparkle.