A very busy October
Well what a month October turned out to be!
What may have been an unfortunately quiet month for others, was anything but for us.
From Company talent days to Global first-time team get-togethers. TV extravaganzas to new product launches. It was go, go, go and our virtual events had it all.
The stats say it all…
- A total of 13,186 attendees, leading to;
- 280,453 room entries, of which;
- 69,310 were unique, into the;
- 631 individual rooms made specially for the occasion, generating;
- 153,551 views of totally unique content, which resulted;
- In an average of 9 hours and 12 minutes dwell time in the unique environments we created for our clients.
The virtual world is one, that for many, can seem daunting; but with a clear strategy, a focus on creating engaging environments and content for attendees to ensure they enjoy an experience in the way you’ve promised, and a skilled team to make sure everything happens as it should when it should, the magic will happen.
But don’t take our word for it, here’s what our clients and their attendees had to say.
So, when it comes to words, we let the most important people, our clients, have the last ones. And when it comes to numbers, rest assured, you won’t need a re-count.
As for the rest of the year, there’s plenty more magic to come (approaching Christmas you’d expect nothing less).